Bridal Shows are a fun and effective way to plan your wedding. There is no better way to shop and compare wedding services, ideas and inspirations than at an event that features so many wedding professionals all in one place.
A good Bridal Show will give you the ability to meet potential vendors in person as well as get insight and advice for your special day. Attending a bridal show is a “must do” in your wedding planning process.
A bridal show not only provides information and great ideas for wedding planning but is also a great way to spend a day with your wedding party, family and fiancé focusing on planning your wedding. Show discounts, door prizes, samples, free magazines, food tastings, photo opps, makeovers, seminars, demonstrations, entertainment and fashion shows are all an added bonus to attending bridal shows.
To make the most of these events, here are some tips every bride should know before you go. . . .
Tips for Attending a Bridal Show
- Create a temporary e-mail address to be used while you are planning your wedding. That way you can delete it when you no longer are interested in receiving special offers or hearing from vendors. The amount of offers you will receive at first may seem overwhelming, but take the time to read them or you may miss out on some great deals.
- Bring adhesive address labels , if you have them, or print some up on your computer. This will save you a lot of time when you register for prizes at individual booths. Most exhibitors will want to know your wedding date, so add that to the label.
- Walk down every aisle and collect any information you are interested in and take it home to look over them again at your leisure. When you get home organize it by category and select the professionals you want to make appointments with.
- Bring your credit card or debit card in case you want to book any services or hold a date. Some of your best discounts will be given at the show.
- Be prepared to spend at least 4 or 5 hours to include time to see a fashion show and visit with all the wedding professionals.
- Ask lots of questions, that’s what the vendors are there for. They want to help you and you are under no pressure to buy from them, so find out everything you need to know.
- Have fun! A bridal show where every exhibitor is interested in knowing about your day including wedding colors, wedding date, engagement and wedding party. Take the time to talk about your plans and enjoy and savor your upcoming day.
Finally, as you travel down the aisle of vendors, try to keep in mind, what is most important to the both of you. What are those areas where you feel that you will want the majority of your dollars to go? This will inturn, keep you focused. Come to a wedding show with YOUR ideas and let the vendors that you select build the wedding with you.
If all of this still feels overwhelming and taking way too much of your time. Consider contacting. We are here to help!